My client are an industry leader within the Agricultural industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the West Midlands
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the West Midlands area for an experienced Agricultural/Groundcare Service Technician
Main responsibilities would include:
* Repairs, servicing, and maintenance on groundcare machinery with the ability to also service & maintain Agricultural products.
* Build and complete pre-delivery inspection of sold machinery
* Complete work on machinery to the highest quality
* Complete work orders through a computerised system
* Maintain a clean and organised workstation, work van.
To be considered for this role candidates will require:
* A positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude
* Good understanding of the groundcare machinery industry
* Knowledge and experience of, professional, agricultural, domestic products
You must have a history within the Agricultural/Groundcare engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.