Agriculture Engineer - West Sussex - £30,000 - £38,000
|Job type:||SEED - Permanent|
|Salary:||££30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Carl Farrell|
|Job ref:||CF - 007_1684328410|
|Published:||21 days ago|
My client are an industry leader within the Petrol Agriculture Engineer, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the West Sussex area for an experienced Agriculture Engineer
- Repairs, servicing, and maintenance on Agriculture machinery with the ability to Responsibilities:
- Conducting inspections, diagnostics, and repairs on agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Performing preventive maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance and longevity of agricultural machinery.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to machinery operation, electrical systems, hydraulics, and other mechanical components.
- Collaborating with farmers, technicians, and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide effective engineering solutions.
- Keeping abreast of technological advancements in agriculture machinery and recommending upgrades or modifications to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Maintaining accurate service records and documentation of repairs and maintenance activities.
You must have a history within the Agriculture engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.