My client are an industry leader within the Asbestos industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the North West
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the North West area for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor & Analysts
* Carrying out all types of asbestos surveys using PDA
* Carrying out asbestos smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual 4 stage clearances and re-occupation and personal air testing on commercial and industrial properties.
* Supervising contractors carrying out removal work and ensuring all work is carried out to strict company guidelines and procedures.
* Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
* Building and maintaining good relationship with the company's portfolio of clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Must be at least P403, P404 qualified and P402 or equivalent
* Must have worked for a UKAS accredited company
* Must have experience in the field of site work - asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos field.
You must have a history within the Asbestos industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.