My client are an industry leader within the Baler and Compactor industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Yorkshire area for an experienced Baler and Compactor Engineer
- Servicing and Repair of equipment on site
- Ordering of parts as efficiently as possible & ensure all stock levels/movement records are accurate & correct
- Ensure all paperwork is completely accurately and within the stipulated time period and with the relevant order numbers
- Maintain a safe working environment & work in a safe manner
- Work to company policies & procedures and ensure you adhere to these (e.g. IT Policy, absence policy)
- Attend training courses to maintain up to date knowledge of equipment
You must have a history within the Baler and Compactor engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.