My client is a specialist within the Fire & Security industry, Based in the Manchester, and servicing areas nationally.
The client deals with the Sales, Repair, Faults and the Installation, Fire and Security Alarms, and systems.
As a Business Development Manager, you will represent the business with our customers, providing timely and accurate quotations, order management and progress chasing. In addition, working with the engineers, to ensure that they have the required information to chase up quotations and win new business.
Day to Day Duties
1) To win new clients
2) Quotations for Fire & Security systems.
3) To leverage the maximum return from existing clients
4) Inputting of customer purchase orders via IT system
5) Generating sales reports
6) Project management of orders from order intake to delivery
7) Look at opportunities to enhance margin and service to customers
8) Any other reasonable duties as required.
*Experience in farming, and winning new clients
*Comfortable presenting to customers and suppliers and representing the clients brand
*Highly numerate with understanding of Microsoft office packages
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
*Salary: £30,000 ---> £40,000 basic salary, dependent on experience - Negotiable
*Commission for OTE's
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.