My client are an industry leader within the chartered surveying industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Surrey area for an experienced chartered surveyor
Specific role responsibilities may include;
* Undertaking all aspects of professional Building Surveying work including dilapidations, condition surveys, building surveys, party wall etc
* Undertaking pre-acquisition surveys and building defect analysis reports
* Preparing construction tender documentation, work specifications and contract administration
* Manage a range of building project work such as planned maintenance, alterations and refurbishments
* Monitor project costs, liaising with other consultants and clients and reporting on progress.
* A degree course accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
* Working Knowledge Of The Repairing Obligations Of The Council And Tenants Responsibilities
* Housing Surveyor/ Inspection Background
* Awareness Of Project Management Methods
* Ability To Accept Responsibility And Demonstrate Initiative
You must have a history within the chartered surveying industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.