My client are an industry leader within the construction industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Sheffield area for an experienced Chartered Structural Engineer
You will have an understanding of the following:
* Structural assessments of existing and New Buildings,
* In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
* Liaison with external structural engineers and other sub-consultants
* Determine project specifications and client requirements
* Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
* Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
* Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential
Essential requirements for the Chartered Structural Engineer
* Chartered Status is essential for this role - MIStructE ICE or CEng
* In addition, A Degree Qualification in Structural Engineering or a relevant Construction subject
* Full UK driving licence
* Strong knowledge of Structural engineering principals
* Experience of structural design packages/ software
You must have a history within the chartered structural engineer industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.