My client are an industry leader within the Chiller industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the West Midlands
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Birmingham area for an experienced Chiller Engineer
- Represent and promote the company through exemplary customer relations.
- Trouble shooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated equipment.
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding on going issues and close liaison with Technical support/ service Manager and area supervisor.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- To be available for a standby rosta as determined by the service manager.
- Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable manner.
- Ensure the company vehicle supplied is maintain in good order at all times mechanically and visually.
- Maintain adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and transport costs.
- Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
- Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated equipment might be improved.
- Under normal circumstances every effort will be made to restrict the area of cover to within 4 hours travelling time. Certain circumstances may require you to travel to other locations and carry out such tasks as may be reasonably required to maintain contracted and emergency commitments.
- To comply with all company rules and "Standing Instructions" as distributed from time to time.
Excellent communication skills
Industry Knowledge is a must
PC Hardware knowledge is an advantage
You must have a history within the Chiller engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.