My client are an industry leader within the Commercial Gas industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Leicestershire
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Leicestershire area for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer
- Day to day responsive and preventative planned maintenance works across a varied and wide range of commercial heating systems.
- Response service, fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works.
- Planned preventative maintenance works.
- Maintenance and upkeep of Plant Rooms and associated equipment.
- Working to relevant Health & Safety Practices while on site.
- Ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs.
Skills & Attributes
- Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications - COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1.
- Previous experience working on commercial heating systems.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to work independently and use your own initiative.
- An eye for detail and a desire to work to a very high standard.
- Full UK Driving License.
You must have a history within the commercial gas engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.