My client are an industry leader within the Dry Rise/Fire Sprinkler industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Kent area for an experienced Dry Rise Project Manager
* Manage the daily operations of the installations of Dry Rise systems
* Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards
* Lead, manage and support teams of Installation engineers and relevant technicians
* Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
* Travel to various locations to ensure full management of various projects
* Experience in LPS Scheme
* A strong knowledge of sprinkler systems to BSEN 12845
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Previous experience in Dry Rise installations
The Ideal Candidate:
* Extremely well organised with a calm, can do attitude.
* Must be a highly engaged and driven individual who thrives on the success of a growing business.
* Have excellent communication and leadership skills
* Experience in running a department (desired not essential
You must have a history within the Dry Rise Project Manager industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.