My client are an industry leader within the Fire Sprinkler industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Kent area for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer
* Producing plans of water sprinkler systems conforming to Fire Industry standards BS 9251, BS 8458 & BS 8489 in AutoCAD.
* To produce hydraulic calculations ( FHC ).
* Working with the other design engineers and project managers
* Working with clients and the occasional face to face client meeting
* May be asked to help with trainee design engineers
Desired Experience and Qualifications;
* Proficient in AutoCAD.
* Proficient with Canute FHC ( or industry related hydraulic calculation software )
* Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good verbal and written English communication skills.
* LPCB accredited ( Exams taken )
You must have a history within the Fire Sprinkler industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.