My client are an industry leader within the Petrol Forecourt industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Chesham area for an experienced Groundcare Sales support
Main responsibilities would include:
- Organising the sales jobs through the branch's service department and through the PDI centre, keeping the area sales manager & customer informed of progress and helping to hit deadlines.
- Carrying out final checks on all demonstration and sold machines so all machines are ready as expected, and communicating with the area sales manager, service department & PDI centre if something is incorrect.
- Delivering & installing machines with the customer to a high standard of customer service and machine understanding to give the customer competence in using the machine.
- Help area sales manager maintain good relationships with our customers by communication affectively with the customers and the area sales manager
- Assist the customer/area sales manager with parts enquiries through good communication with the parts department and dropping out parts on request
- Assisting with the area sales manager's admin to include; communicating with suppliers for pricing & timescales, aiding with quote writing, ordering machines, providing area sales manager & customer with estimated time of arrivals, organising invoices & payment with head office/accounts.
To be considered for this role candidates will require:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the role and/or industry
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Experience within the groundcare industry (desired not essential)
- Understanding of machinery (desired not essential)
- Full UK Driver's licence essential
You must have a history within the Sales support industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.