- To ensure that all equipment is maintained and repaired to the highest standards
- Monitor and manage site service schedule
- Attend to call-outs
- Assist in order parts/tools
- Ensure that van stock levels reflect need
- Partake in all van stock audits
- Proactively cover technical and customer issues.
- An ambitious individual that is self-motivated
- Have a good level of commercial and customer awareness
- To be familiar with and adhere to health and safety procedures of both the company and the client.
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients/customers.
- You must have a history within the Gym Equipment Service industry
My client are paying an excellent annual salary and package, which will be negotiated at interview stage and will depend on experience, You will also receive full training and Company Van.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.