My client are an industry leader within the Petrol Forecourt industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Edmonton area for an experienced HGV 2 Class Driver
- Delivery and Collection of Excavator Attachments to construction sites carried out in a timely manner
- To carry out and assist with the installation, test run, and settings adjustment of excavators and attachments to ensure correct operation
- Change of quick release couplings to suit machine, with tool kit and accessories provided
- Daily maintenance checks of vehicle and vehicle tool kit.
- Workshop assistance where needed to help with Attachment visual checks and overall depot cleanliness
- Ensure all company policies are adhered to including H&S
- Be part of the team to help BPH's newest depot achieve success in the London and surrounding area with great customer service skills
- Being an Attachment Fitter/ Driver gives you the flexibility of both being a driver and representing the company, along with being hands on with the equipment that we supply.
- No each day is the same allowing your understanding of the product range to increase.
- Clean and Current Driving Licence, towing Experience an advantage.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Plant hire/ Construction an advantage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player, and also the ability to problem solve with own initiative
- Fork Lift truck trained preferred if not training provided.
- Welding experience an advantage.
You must have a history within the HGV Class 2 industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. https://www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.