My client are an industry leader within the HGV industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South east
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the London area for an experienced HGV Technician
* Calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the business.
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records
1100-2100hrs Mon - Fri, 1 hours break - Am willing to negotiate hours
0700-1300hrs Sat - Holiday cover only (unless candidate wants)
No call outs, shift changes or standby
Must have a UK driving lic
Diagnostic skills preferable
Own, own tools
Up to £25p/hr for the right candidate
Clock in/out system
You must have a history within the HGV engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.