My client is a specialist Main dealer within the HGV Industry, Who have gained an excellent reputation with their employee management and incentives as a great place to work.
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and breakdown to all makes of HGV's
You will be an experienced Trailer Technician with previous experience working on HGV Trailers or be qualified HGV Mechanic with similar experience, this experience is essential.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out repairs on Trailers according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Working together with the parts team to obtain the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Ensuring road tests are carried out in line with licence restrictions
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
- Keeping your workplace clean and returning equipment to designated areas
- Complying with all health and safety regulations ensuring your workplace is safe at all times
You will ideally be qualified to Level 3 NVQ or Equivalent, or Level 2 NVQ Equivalent with Time-Served experience in the Commercial Vehicle Network, or have previous experience within this job role.
You will have previous relevant technical experience and have a proven track record of quality & accuracy, whilst being punctual and having the ability to work within a Fast-pace business environment.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.