My client are an industry leader within the Industrial Battery , Covering a number of contracts throughout the East Midlands
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Lincolnshire area for an Industrial Battery Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for maintaining, changing & repairing industrial batteries, chargers and associated equipment
* Report any issues or repairs to on-site Engineering Supervisor
* Complete job sheets
* Build up strong relationships with members of staff and customers
* Assist the site with holiday & sickness cover
* General housekeeping of the battery area
You must have a history within the Industrial Battery engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.