My client are have been established over 30 years, they manufacture systems for the Industrial Nondestructive Testing industry.
Companies throughout the world rely on my clients expertise and equipment to create high quality, efficient and profitable products. You will become a key player to their growing success and have the opportunity to excel in a high-tech and advancing industry.
Field Service preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and servicing of industrial x-ray inspection equipment.
Travel to customer sites for:
· Diagnosis and repair industrial test equipment; including but not limited toHV generators, electrical panels, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Personal Computer (PC), control software and automation components.
· Preventative maintenance, installations as well as emergency service
· Customer training on the proper operation of equipment following an installation.
You will also assist customers over the phone with technical problems and troubleshooting and occasionally be on call for phone support.
Successful applicants have a demonstrated ability to
· Read, comprehend and interpret complex technical information involving mechanics and electronics
· Interpret schematic and electrical diagrams
· Use electronic test equipment such as Oscilloscope and Multi-meter
· Communicate effectively
· Resolve technical issues in a highly sensitive environment
This role requires a high level of autonomy, as well as superior organizational, time management and customer service skills. Candidates will have over 3 years of experience in field service.
· Passing results on both pre-employment drug and background checks
· A valid driver's license is required for this position.
· A good driving record is necessary.
· Able to prove you are legally able to work in the United Kingdom.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.