My client are an industry leader within the heavy plant industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the North West
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the North West area for an experienced Mobile Plant Fitter
* Must be experienced in working on excavators up to 30 tonne / Dumpers / Rollers / Small Tools / and other related construction equipment. Candidate would ideally be experienced in dealing with AdBlue issues and will have worked on machines such as Hitachi, Volvo, Komatsu, Bomag, Thwaites, Terex, Kubota, Atlas Copco.
* Must have experience with carrying out welding and using oxygen & acetylene.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
* Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of all plant equipment
* Liaise daily with plant service controllers for all breakdowns/planned maintenance/LOLER inspections etc
* Report any damage/misuse of any company assets to the plant service controllers (photos to be obtained for internal use)
* Home based, 100% Customer Facing
* Willing to travel
Excellent communication skills
Industry Knowledge is a must
PC Hardware knowledge is an advantage
You must have a history within the Heavy Plant engineering industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, You will be on an hourly pay which will be negotiated at interview stage and will depend on experience, You will also receive full training, Company Van, Pension, Health Care, Mobile phone and Laptop
For further vacancies please visit our website.www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.