My client deals with installation, servicing & repair for clients throughout the UK. This position is for an Engineer to cover Manchester and NW England.
- To carry out the installation, servicing and maintenance of Photocopying Equipment.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Photocopying Equipment experience is essential for this position.
You must have a history within the Photocopying Equipment industry and have relevant experience or a NVQ qualification to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and an all round package,
* We require a field based service engineer..
* Electrically bias with programming skills
* Hours of work 40hrs per week
* Company car mobile phone, ipad and laptop
* Standard pension scheme
* 25 holidays, Bank Holidays, Christmas & New Year.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.