Due to the continuing growth they have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Administrator. The successful candidate will get relevant training and work alongside an enthusiastic team. Within this company there are great opportunities for professional development.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide administrative support to Account Managers from initial enquiry through to completion.
* Responsible for creating project quotes.
* Responsible for raising PO's/ordering products/checking acknowledgements.
* Liaise with Account Manager/Design/Installation throughout projects
* Manage the CRM system ensuring all records are up to date.
* As part of your duties you may be required from time to time in order to support your colleagues in the event of fluctuating workloads or holiday periods for example.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with our supply chain partners and the clients you are assigned.
* 3 years + experience in an administrative role.
* A strong focus on customer service and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
* Advanced experience with MS Office/Sage/CRM systems.
* Ability to multi-task and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.