My client are an industry leader within the Heavy Plant Engineering Industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Surrey
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Farnham area for an experienced Service Coordinator
* Manage and schedule maintenance visits, emergency callout and order service parts as required.
* To maintain the service control area of the company software
* To communicate confidently and effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers both internal and external, and suppliers whilst having an empathetic attitude to those around you.
* Deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional manner with the ability to learn and communicate technical terms and data.
Key on the job activities
* Booking customer maintenance visits in line with their contract requirements
* Take responsibility for work ensuring all jobs are completed efficiently and KPI's are maintained
* Request service parts from suppliers and complete purchase order's and Good Delivery notes as required
* Manage the customers' expectations and maintain regular contact with them
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers ensuring efficient and effective communication with all parties on a regular basis
* Ensure that all equipment is ready for the engineers at the agreed date, time and location
* Confidently issue work orders to Customer Support Engineers and Sub Contractors both in person and remotely ensuring clear and concise information is relayed
* Close off Service Visit Reports, validating data from these within the CRM system, conclude any outstanding works
* Deal with customer queries (both internal and external customers) logging technical calls and service issues ensuring follow up of these is carried out to satisfactory conclusion
* Deal with and manage call outs and conclude any outstanding works
* Assist and support the engineers, when required with issues they have whether this be on site or other ensuring they get the support they require. Escalate any issue that can't be dealt with to the Technical Services Manager
* Manage diary requests from the Projects Department with a view to getting optimum output from jobs and engineers
* Liaise with the service sales team, projects, and accounts department as and when required
* Ensure all works, duties and responsibilities are carried out in line with the departmental processes and procedures
* Any other tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
* Scheduling service visits and logistics planning within a similar field
* Experience gained in a professional and challenging work environment
* Customer Service/Care experience
* Must be an effective communicator - able to give and receive information accurately and efficiently by the most effective means available
* Ability to learn and understand the meaning of technical terminology
* Must have organisational skills, time management and multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to work unsupervised, use own initiative and ability to prioritise own workload
* Problem solving skills.
* Resilience and tenacity with the ability to cope with customers and engineers.
* Has a passion for delivering excellent customer service and customer satisfaction
* Emotional intelligence - self-aware, adapting behaviour to the needs of the individual and situation in order to find suitable outcome.
* Eagerness to work to deadlines and work under pressure
* Confident & determined with a 'can-do, will do' attitude
* Honest, Self-Motivated, Proactive, Team player
* Impartial, consistent, fair, and compassionate in relationships with other team members
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.