Small Plant & Small Tool Fitter - Berkshire - £25,000 - £35,000
|Job type:||SEED - Permanent|
|Salary:||££25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Carl Farrell|
|Job ref:||CF - 62874_1678293994|
|Published:||16 days ago|
My client are an industry leader within the Petrol Forecourt industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Berkshire area for an experienced Small Plant & Small Tool Fitter
- Effectively organise, update and work to the maintenance schedule of all plant machinery and equipment;
- Identification of defective or worn mechanical components or equipment and repair or replace the worn or faulty components or equipment;
- Responding to equipment breakdowns;
- Carry out Emergency maintenance tasks and/or repairs;
- Provide comprehensive reports on all works and repairs needed;
Use manufacturer's technical manuals and diagrams to help locate faults;
- Carry out work with a range of instruments and tools, including welding equipment;
- Regular communication with sites on their requirements or issues;
- Attend sites to carry out works as required;
- Manage parts suppliers and stock levels;
- To work part of a team with other staff;
Provide proactive assistance in other activities including, but not limited to; - ----- Effective management of Plant hours and Site maintenance, certification and repairs.
- The process of ordering Parts and stock.
- Producing weekly reports.
You must have a history within the Workshop Small Plant & Small Tool Fitter industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com/about-us
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.