My client are an industry leader within the Small Plant & Tool industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Essex
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Essex area for an experienced Small Plant & Tool Fitter
- Maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to risk assessments, method statements and good housekeeping
- Servicing, inspecting, fault finding and problem solving on diesel, petrol, 2 stroke equipment and electrical small tools
- Completing LOLER & PUWER Inspections on lifting gear and equipment (preferred, but not essential)
- Identifying and requesting parts that need ordering for stock/repairs
maintaining accurate records of completed tasks via the workshop module of our bespoke software package
- Occassional requirement to attend site to assess/repair equipment (we operate a policy of exchange rather than repair, however on the odd occasion we will need to attempt to repair the equipment on site)
- Applicants applying for the position should have:
A successful track record in tool hire or similar industry.
Proven competency in repairing/maintaining our range of equipment
Valid UK Driving Licence
Basic IT skills
The desire to be a team player
You must have a history within the Small Plant & Tool engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.