My client are an industry leader within the Telematics industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the Ireland
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Ireland area for an experienced Telematics Engineer
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Install/De-Fit and Service telematics systems to customer vehicles to a high standard.
- Maintains personal productivity in line with the business unit requirements.
- Highlights and advises on opportunities to continually improve technical performance.
- Completes a monthly stock count and request all additional stock in a timely manner.
- Identifies and manages risks/hazards in own working environment, escalating where necessary.
- Ensure all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned.
You must have a history within the Telematics engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.