My client are an industry leader within the Transport Refrigeration industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Reading/Oxford area for an experienced Transport Refrigeration Engineer
* Servicing and repair of vehicle powered road transport refrigeration units
* Optimise and maintain engineer van stock to maintain and enhance service delivery to MFS customers.
* Ensure relevant safety checks are carried out on the company van on a daily basis.
* Maintain product and customer requirements knowledge to meet ISO9002 standards at all times. Undertaking company training and self-development through the Certi-Tech certification process.
* To liaise with central control and/or the service centre with regard to job start and completion times, downtime and overtime authorisation; cost updates and customer purchase orders.
* Complete all relevant paperwork and on-line (PDA) requirements enabling central control and invoicing to maintain a high standard of customer interface - keeping the customer informed.
* Perform other duties and projects which correspond to the general character of the position.
* Ensure adherence to company procedures in line with company policies, Health & safety procedures and ISO9002 standards. .
* Ensure customer service is a priority and conduct & corporate image (self, van, tools, spares) are first class
* Ensure you operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and carry out regularly driver checks
* Incorporate a flexible approach to working hours to meet customer needs/requirements
* The ability to follow company health and safety guidelines whilst working on various sites.
* Home based, 100% Customer Facing
* Willing to travel
Excellent communication skills
Industry Knowledge is a must
PC Hardware knowledge is an advantage
You must have a history within the Transport Refrigeration Engineer industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, You will be on an hourly pay which will be negotiated at interview stage and will depend on experience, You will also receive full training, Company Van, Pension, Health Care, Mobile phone and Laptop
For further vacancies please visit our website.www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.