Basic Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Vehicle Technician role:
- Perform diagnostic tests on Light vehicles to identify faults
- Carry out service & repairs on cars, including engine, transmission, and electrical systems
- Perform routine maintenance on cars
- Keep accurate records of work carried out
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or time served mechanic
- experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Full UK driving license
MOT Tester role:
Perform MOT tests on a variety of vehicles in compliance with relevant regulations.
Identify and report defects or issues with vehicles, providing accurate and clear documentation.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations and standards.
Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient workflow and excellent customer service.
Conduct necessary repairs or adjustments as required for vehicles to pass MOT tests.
Valid MOT Tester Certification.
Proven experience as an MOT Tester.
Thorough knowledge of vehicle systems and components.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
Familiarity with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.