My client are an industry leader within the Motor industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South West
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Swindon area for an experienced VMU Technician
- Diagnose faults and repair vehicles to minimum DOT standards in line with the Company preventative maintenance programme
- Complete relevant documentation for all work undertaken including reporting to the Line Manager
- Road test vehicles (where qualified and instructed to do so)
- Take or accompany vehicles for DOT tests as required (where qualified and instructed to do so)
- Ensure correct and effective safe use of all tools, plant and ancillary equipment
You must have a history within the VMU engineering industry to apply for this position
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.