Warranty Administrator - Southampton - £22,000 - £25,000
|Discipline:||Internal / Office|
|Job type:||SEED - Permanent|
|Salary:||££22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Carl Farrell|
|Job ref:||CF - 61490_1651753688|
|Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client are an industry leader within the HGV industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Southampton area for an experienced Warranty Administrator
- Obtain, validate and query as necessary, all claim information available from job cards, vehicle history, technician notes and other sources as appropriate.
- Query and discuss as necessary with the Aftersales Manager any claims that are dubious in nature or of concern as to the likelihood of rejection.
- Receive and reconcile payment summaries from concessionaires and record all under/overpayments, making enquiries and investigations as appropriate and recommending sums for write off.
- Correct and resubmit rejected claims where it is felt that the claim is valid.
- Reporting on claims rejected for which a resubmission is not possible.
- Proactively investigate overdue claims and discuss issues raised with manufacturer/concessionaire representatives and fellow staff as appropriate.
- Inspect parts returned under warranty and maintain a record of such inspections.
- Help ensure efficient progress of warranty jobs through the workshop.
- Circulate new and up-to-date warranty information and literature for new vehicles and repair procedures.
- Liaise with manufacturer representatives to ensure that explanations are given for work undertaken where appropriate. Assist the manufacturer's warranty auditors in reviewing the dealership's records
For further vacancies please visit our website. www.chartwellrecruitment.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.